Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pierced Ears!!!

We are driving to Costco and Macy say's "Mom, I think today is the day I want to get my ears pierced, I have a good feeling about it" and I think to myself, REMAIN CALM! (as she tends to retrack when I get to excited about "girly" stuff) and I said "OK, do you want Daddy to be there?" and she says "Yes" so we pick up Bryan and head to the mall. She was amazingly calm, didn't seem nervous at all! After the first ear she looked like she was trying so hard not to cry and Bryan said "Macy, it's ok if you have to cry" and the waterworks were ON, she said she didn't want to do it again so I had to hug her while she did the other side. After a few moments and a gumball she was smiling and excited to show her friends.

Waiting for her turn

The smile tells me she isn't aware of the gun at her ear

I tried to catch it as it was happening...


Done! Sad but we made it


She looks so beautiful!!

2 comments:

Erica Williams said...

Oh! I can't wait to see them :)

natasha said...

they didn't do both ears at the same time? i've seen them do that a lot. poor girl!