Monday, September 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY!

I had the best day with Brady today! Bryan stayed home to have breakfast with us and then Macy and I played Brady and all his new toys until Macy had to go to school and then Brady and I cuddled and played all day long (he did take about a 45 minute nap, in Macy's bed). We ended the day watching the new Scooby Doo movie with the family.

Brady had a Scooby Doo birthday party with his friends, the guest list included:
Zach & Taylor Apgar
Reagan Coles
Logan Wayman
Sophia Casal

We borrowed the Apgar's jumparoo and let the kids just play, then did presents and cupcakes. He is so lucky to have friends at such a young age!

We had family over on Sunday and Brady got lots of great presents and got to FINALLY cut into his Scooby cake! We had a special cake made for him.




He loved it, he kept saying my cake!


We gave him a Scooby motorcycle and he loves it! He looks so cute, I just wish it went a little faster!





(I am going to post a slideshow tomorrow)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SON! I LOVE YOU EVER SO MUCH!!!

1 comment:

Erica Williams said...

Oh my gosh! That motorcycle is awesome! Brady is such a cute kid. I am glad to hear that he had a fun day.