Thursday, July 9, 2009

What a day!

Yesterday I had to go feed my Mom's nasty cat and on the way down the hill Macy asked if we could stop and see if Rebecca and McKenna were home. We stopped by but couldn't stay long since we were supposed to be going to lunch with Grandma and then feed the ducks at Sugarhouse park. While we were at Coles and Lisa's they got out their bird "Boomer". I couldn't believe it when I looked over and Brady had it on his shoulder! Had to get the camera...




I ended up taking McKenna, Rebecca, Spencer and Bryson with us. We went and picked Grandma up and grabbed some lunch. In the car Brady grabbed Rebecca's arm and leaned his face against her and just held on, it was too cute!


A goose bit Macy's finger but she thought it was pretty cool




Grandpa helping Brady reach the geese


Grandpa met up with us after a meeting.
Such a cute picture!


My kids in a tree


Coles' kids in a tree


Grandma & Grandpa with the kids (in a tree of course)


Macy trying to pose but Brady wouldn't leave her alone


Brady walking up the stream, he was mad at me in this picture because
I told him it was time to get out


Brady almost falling asleep while Rebecca swang with him



I had so much fun taking everyone, I rarely get to spend time with my cousins so I'm glad I stopped by. I have so many fun memories of Sugarhouse park with family and friend parties, I hope my kids can have just as many memories at this fun park.

1 comment:

ashlie said...

Those geese at Sugar House park are evil! Looks like a very fun day!