Thursday, March 19, 2009

Best kids EVER & Book Nazi

So I'm starting this entry with the Book Nazi story.
I am think that Macy's teachers think that I am a book nazi and that I force Macy to read books and always make her read hard books, well we all know this isn't true considering the previous post about her reading to her friends.
The other day I asked Macy's teachers to give her harder books (they had previously but then started giving her the easy books again) well the teacher put her hand on my shoulder and said "they don't always have to be hard for her to read", which I followed with "they aren't hard for her, the one's you are giving her are too easy". Well two days later I was waiting outside the school door to pick her up and Brady was in the back seat in the car and a little boy in Macy's class said "I see Macy's little brother" and the teacher looked and this is what she saw:


and said "and look, he's reading a book" Ha ha, I about died.



Best kids EVER!
Monday I was in my room getting ready and the kids were out in the living room playing and then it was quite, for some time. I went out into the living room expecting bad things and this is what I walked out to:



My kids LOVE books, what can I say!

1 comment:

Natalie Weiler said...

haha I love your blog the most out of anyones cause the posts are always so cute. Thats funny what the teacher said though.